6.21.2010

no worries mate.

wooowee I am tired! If it's 8:11 am at home it means I've almost been up for two straight days. I did get some sleep here and there but I will be snoozing well tonight! It's currently 9:11 PM here which means Perth is 13 hours ahead of us! We completely missed out on Sunday!!


It's weird, I thought it would all obviously be Australian but I'm feeling more like it's home than anywhere I've ever travelled before. Probably because there's not a language barrier (even though some accents on words get me confused, ie. the cat's name is mocha but i keep hearing it as marka) and everything is relatively the same "class wise". Similar cars, similar eateries, similar radio. But they drive on the left side and have awesome accents.

Anywho, just wanted to let you know we all arrived safely. Not too many adventures yet, though our credit/debit cards keep getting declined, the dog gets very happy very fast, and we might have a booking to go ride camels this weekend! It's already pretty chilly here, I wore jeans, a long sleeved tshirt and my lipscomb hoodie and was still freezing. Oh well, I'm enjoying the nice respite from the 98 degrees at home. (give me just one night, una noche....) ;P

Tomorrow is a briefing and basically a time to just go through everything we're doing. fun?

0 remarks: